Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read through this information carefully.
Please note that by making an appointment by booking online, over the phone or any other way with Downtown Omaha Massage (hereafter “DOM”) you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. You also agree to attend the appointment you have booked.
HOURS OF OPERATION
DOM is by appointment only
NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Massage should not be construed as the substitute for medical examination or treatment and clients should see a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment they are aware of. Clients should tell their provider all their known medical conditions BEFORE THEIR MASSAGE APPOINTMENT. Clients should also keep the provider updated as to any changes in their medical profile, and understand that there shall be no liability on the provider’s part should they forget to do so.
- All massages are for therapeutic purposes only.
- All clients must complete an intake and Covid 19 liability form prior to treatment and will receive a brief consultation as part of their treatment.
- Treatments will only be conducted if therapist deems the treatment safe for the client to receive. • Immediate termination of the session will ensue if the customer engages in illicit or sexually suggestive remarks, sexual advances, drug use, excessive drinking and/or other inappropriate behavior.
- If the session is terminated due to the customer’s inappropriate behavior, the customer is responsible for payment in full and his/her credit charge will be processed.
- Cancellation is expected 4 hours in advance for all clients. If you provide less than 4-hour notice or are a “No-Call, No-Show,” you will be responsible for 50% of the service fee within 24 hours of scheduled appointment.
- If you are late, you will receive only the amount remaining of your scheduled appointment. The massage therapist has the right to charge the client in FULL for said services.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule appointments based on inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- DOM has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated.
- We accept most major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash.
- Invoices will be sent to clients for wellness events (Also See Cancellation Policy).
- Invoices must be paid within 15 days from the issue date. PRIVACY
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client gives permission, is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Consultations will only be discussed with the client unless the client gives permission, is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian.
- Every client must complete an intake form and Covid 19 Liability Form prior to receiving treatment.
- By signing the Intake forms, clients are giving DOM permission to hold records and data concerning the person.
- All intake and treatment notes will be kept securely on file.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third party.
CLIENTS WHO ARE MINORS
- Clients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed, along with co-signing the Intake form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment unless otherwise discussed.
Please call (402.212.4520) or email any complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING: Massage is not a substitute for a medical examination or for treatment. I am responsible for seeking the advice of a physician, chiropractor or other qualified medical specialist for any mental and/or physical ailments. I will disclose to the massage therapist all known medical conditions before the massage session. I will keep the provider(s) updated as to any changes in my medical profile. I understand that there will be no liability on the part of DOM or the individual massage therapist if I fail to disclose any new or updated medical issues.
- I am at least 18 years old and I am booking an appointment for myself or someone else who is at least 18 years old. As an adult, I understand my responsibilities as well as the risks as described in the terms and conditions.
- All appointments must be made directly through the DOM website by using the “BOOK NOW” button or by calling DOM.
- DOM is not responsible for any personal injury or property loss as a result of a massage therapy session. All of our massage therapists hold their own liability insurance and are responsible for their conduct and practice. In the event of a claim, please notify both the massage therapist and DOM.
- DOM has the right to refuse service at any time without recourse.
- DOM has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate any account or terminate access to or use of the service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice. DOM has the right to remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason. Further, I agree that DOM shall not be liable to me or any third-party for any termination of my access to the service.
- DOM reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the DOM website. I understand that it is my responsibility to review the terms and to keep current on them. If I disagree with the terms, I am not obligated to use the service.
- DOM is not liable, under any circumstances, for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages resulting from any use of the DOM website or service. This includes if the damages arise from the use or misuse of the DOM site or the service, from the inability to use the DOM site or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration or termination of the site or service. Such limitation also applies with respect to damages incurred by products, services, information or advice received through, or advertised in connection with, the DOM website or the service or any links on the website. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold DOM, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content I submit, post or make available through the service, my use of the service, my violation of the Terms and Conditions, my breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or my violation of any rights of another. I agree to ALL of these terms and conditions, and I understand that they apply to all services performed by DOM.